Even the best of our TV and movie stars can fade away fast, prematurely, if they do not take care of their health and complete well-being. Because like it or not, acting is such a demanding job that requires long hours in unfavorable weather conditions and thriving in stressful situations – than the average guy.
Take veteran actor Ian Veneracion, now 42. We can’t get enough of this hunk and that only means sleepless days and nights under the klieg lights as when he portrayed Engineer Antonio “Anton” Noble IV as the he dashing, separated with three kids guy who falls in love with another broken soul. And of course before, as Eduardo Buenavista in the 2015 remake of ‘Pangako Sa Yo,’ the role that regained Veneracion’s fame and his career to leading man stature.
And then there’s that totally different side of Veneracion that is separate from showbusiness. Apart from being an actor, he is also a painter, an athlete, a pilot, a chef, and a family man—the last being his favorite role to play.
But to be all that and MORE, Veneracion needs a multivitamins-and-minerals regimen that will help him cope, not just with his busy schedule, but with the different roles that he has to play in life. “I need strong immunity as well as healthy skin and hair, I cannot afford to get sick, and look stressed.”
When United Laboratories, Inc. (UNILAB) chose Ian Veneracion to be the face of its premier multivitamins-and-minerals Conzace, logically he had to be put on the daily Conzace regimen to support his active lifestyle. Hence, Veneracion, by advocating for Conzace, also promotes good health from within (immunity) and out (good looks).
“I believe that if you are healthy inside, it just comes out. It reflects physically—in your hair and in your skin. And in the line of job that I am in, it is quite important that I don’t just don’t look good but really be healthy,” Veneracion concludes.
Invest in good health with Conzace
Decades ago, our parents forced carrots on us for a good dose of Vitamin A and only Vitamin C was the supplement-standard long term protection against many diseases. In more recent years, Zinc became such a popular option because of similar therapeutic results in terms of immunity and wound-healing. And then also came trending of Vitamin E as tops in anti-oxidant properties.
We live in the times when, perhaps, no single medicine or food supplement can address building one’s defense against illnesses, hence CONZACE was developed to remove the guesswork and start re-building a better body.
- Conzace is the only Multivitamin Brand in the country that has the unique formulation of 25mg Zinc, 5,000 IU Vitamins A, 500mg Vitamin C and 100IU E. This combined formulation provides the highest levels over other multivitamins brand.
- Conzace’s unique formulation creates a synergistic effect that is clinically proven to provide top Immunity through the following:
- ZACE help in the production and multiplication of white blood cells, strengthening one’s immunity
- ZACE helps white blood cells eliminate foreign microbes including viruses, germs and bacteria which cause sicknesses
- Each of the ZACE molecules in Conzace contributes in providing healthy skin and hair.
- Zinc: Assists in proper structure of proteins and cell membranes, improves wound healing
- Vit A: Maintains normal skin health by reducing bacterial numbers in both the ducts and skin surface
- Vit C: Helps in Collagen production to improve Skin Regeneration
- Vit E: Protects tissue from free radicals through its Antioxidant properties
All these attributes result in Conzace being the number 1 prescribed Multivitamins + Mineral brand by General Practitioners and Dermatologists.
So get your immunity and good looks in a single take, as Ian Veneracion does. There is NO OTHER. Conzace.
for more information, please visit the following sites:
Leave a Reply