Cancer has that devastating effect on all of us. That awful feeling of going through the cycles of change from shock and denial to acceptance is shared by cancer fighters and their community of family and friends. I feel that being confronted with a disease that threatens one’s very core, it is easier to give up, throw the towel in and wait for the inevitable. Very few are taught of the greater benefit of having a mindset to wage a war against the disease, to fight alongside fellow-fighters and by the strength in numbers, the loss of one life is a winning for the rest.
The 2018 fun run edition of “Run Against Cancer 3: Let’s Win Against Cancer”, continues from where it all started in 2016. Home to our runner-advocates will be the University of the Philippines College of Science Amphitheater, UP College of Science Complex, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City. Everyone unite once more to take that stand against cancer on August 26 (Saturday).
Run Against Cancer has been held twice at UP Diliman in line with our commitment to raise awareness about cancer, to raise funds for our beneficiaries and projects.
Run Against Cancer also aims to promote good health/wellness and cancer and disease prevention.
There will be four (4) categories: 3k, 5k, 10k and a 500-meter dash for kids. Gun start is at 4pm.
The top three (3) finishers in each category will be awarded medals.
– P500 for all categories
– Inclusive of race singlet and race bib
1. Via bank deposit: Account Name/Details: My Brave Little Warrior , BPI 9601-0000-48
- email the deposit slips to email@example.com and indicate the delivery address of your race kits.
– You may also claim the race kits at designated pick-up points.
– Registration booths to be announced later
– UP Pi Sigma Fraternity and UP Pi Sigma Delta Sorority Tambayan
– My Brave Little Warrior Office, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
For More Information:
Melissa Arabia-Dimaiwat – 09088199762 / 09176547789 / (02)6184946
FB page: http://www.facebook.com/MyBraveLittleWarrior/
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org