Back in 2011, The Xavier School Stallion Run pioneered footracing for students and affiliates, and since then, only looked forward annually, to an event that outdid its own last one. The reasons for staging this event, year in and out, are simple. The school puts a heavy rotation on fitness and athletics as a way of life. Hence, what better way to exemplify this advocacy than being stallion-like: powerful, enigmatic, unrelenting.
So what is foretelling race participants in this year’s installment? The Stallion Run happens on February 9, 2020 as runners assemble at the Xavier School football field. The Xavier community and affiliates can choose from kiddie (2 to 5years old only), 1KM, 3KM and 5KM to ignite their passion for running. Each race kit includes:
- race bib
- limited edition race shirt (wow!)
- commemorative finisher medal (great!)
- Milo drawstring loot bag of goodies (including thirst quenchers Pocari and Lightwater!)
- (post-race) breakfast voucher from McDo (best-ever!)
To make 2020 a “clearer vision” for all, the Stallion Run will welcome more public participation but sends a clear message that the Xaverians are highly competitive; they will give non-affiliates a run for their money!
Exciting prizes await the TOP 5 podium finishers for ALL CATEGORIES!
- Top 3 winners will get Milo Trophies and medals 4th and 5th placers will get medals. All winners will bring home hefty gift bags!
- For 5K category, Skechers shoes (GCs) will be given to Champion, 2nd place and 3rd place. Consolation GC worth P1000 from Skechers will be awarded to the 4th and 5th place.
No time to lose; REGISTER NOW!
For More Information
- Visit the Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/stallionrun
- Other online sites: https://www.xavierexclusive.com
With everything that has been upgraded from the previous editions of Stallion Run, this year’s installment has the look and feel of a big race. It is truly one event that Xaverians are excited to buzz about because it is always a collaborative effort among the current administrators, the strong and energetic alumni and the external community of partners. With POWER, the stallion beckons and struts, “let’s run on February 9!”powered by AAXS